Mane 'n Tail ® Spray Away™ Horse Wash 32 oz.
Mane 'n Tail ® Spray Away™ Horse Wash 32 oz. is rated out of 5 by 1.
Mane 'n Tail® Spray-Away™ Horse Wash 32 oz is the safe, quick body wash solution that horse owners can rest assured is safe to use as often as needed. Spray-Away cleans deep down to the skin without scrubbing, the coat feels clean, silky and lays natural with sheen and shine. In addition manes and tails are cleaner right down to the base while helping with detangling. Spray-Away is a unique and exclusive concentrated formula which has amazing results that have to be felt to be believed. Now horse owners can feel confident knowing their horses are being cleaned safely with guaranteed results!
MANE 'N TAIL® SPRAY AWAY™ 32 OZ
- Exclusive combination of quick-cleaning natural plant esters and surfactants
- Cleans without scrubbing, safe & gentle enough to use everyday
- Essential oils & proteins, condition & replenish the hairs natural body & shine
- Thorough cleaning eliminates fungal and bacterial food sources for healthier skin
- pH balanced for sensitive skin, can be used over cuts and scrapes
- Metered sprayer for efficient application avoiding excessive waste
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karikat from Easy to use I bought this for my mostly white paint and it worked fantastic. He was shiny and very soft!
Date published: 2016-08-15
Hi, I have a dog/cat sanctuary in SC called Benson's Pals. We use your shampoo and conditioners routinely for our dogs, are we able to use the horse wash on dogs as well? Thank you for your great products! Jacquie Stapp
Yes Jacquie, Mane ‘n Tail Spray-Away can be used on your dogs. Keep up the good work!
Date published: 2016-09-19
Can this product be used safely for dogs?
Yes, the Mane ‘n Tail Spray Away is safe to use on dogs.
Date published: 2016-08-12
How many bathes will you get out of a bottle say at 10 min per wash?
The number of washes can vary depending on size of horse, water pressure, coat condition, etc. We believe you can expect to average approximately seven washes.
Date published: 2016-10-09